MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN LEGION ALREADY?
NOT A MEMBER OF POST 115?
If you answered yes to both of the questions above, and you are a resident of Flagler County, chances are you are eleigible to transfer to Post 115.
WHY SHOULD I TRANSFER TO 115?
- Put a portion of your annual dues to work right here in Flagler county to:
- Assist local veterans in need.
- Provide support and comradeship to local veterans in Assisted Living facilities and the V.A. Hospital.
- Send young men from FPC and Matanzas High Schools to Boys State.
- Promote Americanism Activities like Flag Education in Flagler County.
- Support Local Children and Youth Activities
- Meet fellow veterans through activities like the annual Spaghetti Dinner, Christmas Dinner and by volunteering to participate in some of the activities mentioned above.
HOW CAN I TRANSFER MY MEMBERSHIP TO 115?
Please provide the following information:
- Name as it appears on your membership card.
- Membership Number.
- Current Post Number.
- Current Department (State).
- Flagler County address.
- Phone number (optional)
- Email address (optional)
Come to a meeting. (best)
We meet the second Monday of every month at 6:00 PM:
VFW Post 8696
47 Old Kings Rd N
Palm Coast, FL 32137
Via Email (easiest)
Snail Mail Instructions
Mail us a note furnishing the above information requesting a transfer to "Flagler Post 115" to:
American Legion Post 115
PO Box 1731
Bunnell, FL 32110